Disclaimers Regarding Health and Rehabilitation.
1. The statements on highvitalitylife.com have not been evaluated by Health Canada.
2. We provide guidance and clarification for rehabilitation prescriptions provided over the Internet and by other materials and services available on our website. The information, materials and services are intended only to assist a licensed physician, chiropractor, physical therapist, certified athletic trainer, or other appropriately certified professional's physical rehabilitation and health recommendation efforts. We are not a medical organization and cannot give you medical advice or diagnose conditions. If you experience any pain or discomfort, or if you have a change in medical condition, you should immediately seek appropriate medical attention. If you use the information, products or services herein for your own health, you are prescribing for yourself, which is your right and for which High Vitality Life assumes no responsibility. The information, products and services herein are not intended to replace or substitute for conventional medical care or encourage its abandonment.
3. Disclaimer Regarding Energy Work. The Emotion Code and other energy services are not licensed by any province. They are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any physical, psychological or medical condition. These services are intended only as a complementary service to certified health professional’s recommendations. If you have a physical, psychological or medical condition, you should immediately seek the advice of a medical professional. Every effort has been made to accurately represent these products and services and their potential. Examples are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee. Any claims made or results reported are not typical. Your results may vary. We make no claim that you will receive any health benefits whatsoever.
3. Disclaimer Regarding Life Coaching. Coaching is in no way to be construed as any type of therapy or mental health service. If you think you may need the services of a professional counselor, therapist, psychologist, psychiatrist, or other mental health professional, you should immediately seek their advice. Coaching results are not guaranteed and you are responsible for creating your own results.
5. Diet Disclaimer. This website is not a substitute for medical advice. If you are beginning any type of health program or weight control program, consult your physician before using products or services discussed on this website, or making any other dietary changes. All of the information provided in and through this website is intended solely for general information and should not be relied upon for any particular diagnosis, treatment, or care. Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by Health Canada or any other government regulatory body.
6. Exercise Disclaimer. Not all exercise is suitable for everyone. To reduce the risk of injury, consult your doctor before beginning this or any exercise program. The instruction presented herein is in no way intended as a substitute for medical counseling. If you have had a joint replacement or if you have osteoporosis, or any other special medical condition, follow all precautions.
7. Disclaimer Regarding Diets and Restaurant Recommendations. We do not guarantee that any recommendation will meet your diet requirements, or that any reference to any food, beverage, or restaurant will match the description provided by us. We do not assume any liability for any adverse reactions to food or beverages, or restaurants recommended. Each user is solely responsible for determining his/her food and beverage choices.
8. Disclaimer For Dietary Supplement Recommendations. We do not guarantee that any recommendation will meet your health requirements, or that any reference to any supplement will match the description provided by us. We do not assume any liability for any adverse reactions to dietary supplements recommended. Each user is solely responsible for determining his/her dietary supplement choices. Products recommended by this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.